VISIT FROM THE AIR

This July, Cain has been back and forth from Shelbyville, IN.  He has been going through RL progression which is all for his flight training. He has to know so much about the aircraft and he also then has to get flight hours in before getting signed off. A couple of weeks ago I get a text in the morning from Cain that said he would be flying over Huntington (about 43 minutes from where we live) 

Back when Cain first got this flight medic job I told him to tell me, if he is ever close to home, that I would love to see him fly over ... because, well, that's super cool to me! Ha. So when I got the text he would be close, I had to go! (thank goodness for a flexible job!) 

What Cain wasn't aware of was that they were planning on landing and spending some time on the ground for a HERO's camp at Huntington's middle school. I saw them land and was able to go over with everyone else and greet the Soldiers. 

It was a nice time spent with Cain and with the other Medic and Pilots. Cain now knows to check ahead of time next time they are flying over our area to see if they will be landing, that way everyone can see this amazing sight. 

It truly was so wonderful to see him fly over because it made me visualize what he has been working for the past 9 months. In the last 12 months Cain has been gone now over 9 of them for his medical and fight training but to see him living out a dream and loving his job, I am able to know that it was worth the months apart and makes me very proud of him and for the hard work he put in, because it wasn't all easy! 

I can't say enough how proud I am of Cain, he is so incredible at everything he does and God has so much in store for his future. I love seeing God work in Cain's life every day, no matter what he does, God is using him... 

Blessed, to have him. 















No comments