Empower Event

It's Wednesday so that means I am going to be shining light on wellness and what that looks like for me! Every week on Wednesday's I will be sharing something different and be talking healthy foods, wellness goals and progress, my essentials and just a lot of goodness like that!


Today, or should I say tonight I wanted to share this huge event that is coming in August! When I was approached about helping lead this event I was so excited because I love helping others and it's been such a long journey for me with my wellness so getting to help others as they are going through their own, it just makes sense. I can't help but cheer them on.


This event is going to be for everyone! If you haven't started the journey of wellness, if you are starting but still needing more info or if you are a seasoned health nut (I say that with lots of love!) this event will be perfect for everyone.

We will be sharing about what a Chemical Free Home looks like, we will be talking about the Seedlings in our lives and how to keep them safe through Pregnancy, Birth and as they grow! We will be talking Skin Care and the new makeup line from Young Living (Savy Minerals) you will want to know what's so important about it! And lastly Hormone's and Weight loss. This is where I come in (I might be a little nervous!) Okay, not completely but I don't think public speaking is my strongest talent but I am very passionate about hormones because, well... they kicked my butt for a year, then I kicked them back and now we have an understanding and I want to share my journey.

This event is all about empowering you to be the gatekeeper of your home, to take a stand for your heath, to take the step to kick those chemicals out of the house, to keep those seedlings happy and healthy and to not let your hormones rule your life.

So, you want to come? :)

Here are some ways to get more details and your ticket (hint hint: there will be freebie stuff there!)

Facebook Event Link

Ticket's for Empower Event Link

If anything else, come for fun, for some learning, for some free goodies and better yet, I could use the support while I stand in front of over a hundred people and share my story!


No comments