Sunrise Autumn Family Session | McKinley

I was able to fit in this session just days before I left to visit my husband in Texas. We could not have asked for a better fall morning! 

Jacob had only been home for over a week after being away on a deplyment. I have found that these type of sessions will go down as some of my favorites becasue there is nothing like having your spouse home after a long period of time and finally feeling like a family again. The raw, pure love that you are able to capture is something you can't fake. 

For me to be able to capture those sweet new moments with Jacob and Liam was the best. Jacob did sadly miss out on some of Liam's milestones of the first year. But to be able to capture these moments of them together is so speical to me. 

I am so happy to see this family together again! I am a big fan and will always cheer them on <3 


























When dads help get the kids to smile!














No comments