Bluffton, IN Sunset Senior Session | Linnea

Linnea is a sweet soul. 

I have known Linnea's older sister, Hannah for quite sometime so I knew that Linnea was going to be a sweet soul just like her big sister. She was that and even a little bit more. I had just came off of a very stressful weekend with work and was missing my hubby so very much when we met for this session. Linnea was missing her boyfriend who is out of state also and I felt like we were able to bond just a little bit. I felt her pain of missing someone she loved very much. Even though we were both sad we were able to laugh about some things, I needed that so much. 

I think Linnea is beautiful, inside and out. I wanted to take some of her pain though, because I understand just a little bit of it. I love my job because I get to meet real people, some are happy and some are hurting but at the end of the session if we can connect, I feel like my job is not just about pictures but about being a friend. I love that about my job. 

Linnea, 
Keep smiling and shining no matter where you are at. Because your beauty can truly bring light anywhere you go. 

Much love <3 
Lanette 































No comments