WACO, TX | MAGNOLIA MARKET

When Cain found out he would be going to College Station, TX for a 4 month Paramedic school one of the first things I did was look up how close he was to Magnolia Market in Waco, TX. When I saw he was not going to be far, I was super jealous! At the time we thought I would not be going to visit him while he was away, so I made him promise he would go in my stead and get me something! 

Well, fast forward to this past weekend. I am here in College Station visiting Cain and we were able to go into Waco and visit Magnolia Market, together. 

What?! Is this real life? It was pretty much another moment for me where I had to stop because I realized that I was really living my life and getting to do this, something I had been looking forward too. 

Our great uncle Cook and aunt Kathy picked us up Friday morning at 8:30am and we were off to Waco. It was 70 degrees when we left and got down to almost 50 degrees when we got into Waco, it was just under 1 hour and 1/2 traveling time. I didn't know the temperature could drop so fast! And I was not prepared! I wore a dress like it was still summer time and it surely was not! The wind had picked up also so that was just a great combo with the dress I was wearing. 

Magnolia did turn out to be pretty amazing, it was such a great visit and all the employees were so friendly it made for such a great time. We didn't stay very long becasue it was getting pretty cold and the crowd was picking up. But we stayed long enough to enjoy our time and pick up some things to take home. 

After we visited there Uncle Cook and Aunt Kathy wanted to show us a famous brigde in Waco. We didn't stay long because it was so cold but it was very cool! We also found a wall that said "TRUE LOVE" of course I had to get our photo taken. 

We ate at Twisted Roots Buger place and it was AmaZing - oh so good! 

I can't wait to go back to Magnolia Market and hopefully get to go with more family <3 

We of course wanted to not just take still photos but we included video also, that's at the end! Enjoy our goofyness .... haha





























The wind was pretty strong and I was having some trouble with the dress..... lol


No comments