Aggieland Tailgate Lovin


It's Monday and our work and studying have already begun for the day
but I sit here still smiling and have so much joy to be here with my
husband <3

 This was our first weekend together since July and I don't think it could
have gone any better! It started with a very important test for Cain to
pass. But once that was over and done with we were able to enjoy our
weekend together!! (Cain passed that test by the way!)

We are in "Aggieland" here in College Station. I'm not going to act like I
know anything about Texas A&M but like any other college town they
tailgate and support their team by doing all the pregame things. An
instructor from "TEEX" (the school Cain's been at) has invited the
students to come and tailgate with his friends and family and even offer
them the extra tickets into the game. We decided not to join them at the
game but we went to the tailgate and enjoyed some amazing food!
Texans know how to cook.

Later on, we headed to Wings to watch the UFC fight. We have been
looking forward to this fight for some time now and when we first heard
about it we both knew that we probably wouldn't get to watch it together.
But to our surprise we were sitting there together side by side eating
wings and watching this fight together, I just kind of sat there and
thought "I can't believe I am with my husband right now!" I just thought
for sure I wouldn't see him until later in November so to be here now
getting to do the things we wanted to do together just makes my heart
swell. I know, watching a UFC fight with your spouse probably isn't
something that makes your heart swell ... but it does mine haha.
I know, we are odd :p

Sunday morning was another moment where I sat there thinking "I can't
believe I'm actually here with Cain!" We were sitting in the church that
Cain has been going to since being here in College Station, I was

Worshipping once again with my husband, sitting there together in the
Church was a moment I had been looking forward to.

We will be so thankful when we are sitting together at our home church,
But getting to meet the Pastor that was so kind and had been praying for
Cain this whole time was amazing. I appreciate Faithful Baptist Church for
Praying and encouraging Cain while away from his home church.

We ended our day watching a movie together and doing a little
Shopping. It’s the little things that mean the most sometimes.

Cain has one last test then will officially be a Paramedic. Lots of studying for him this week so, continue to pray for Cain, it means the world to me knowing he has so much support and prayers.

I love this guy. Stash and all




No comments