Week #2 2016

1.9.16

Another Saturday of wrestling in the books. Sam has grown up so fast this wrestling season I think. His mom (Aunt Trish to us) posted a photo on Facebook just 3 years ago and Sam was so little but showed so much talent so young. But he didn't just have talent he had a willingness to work hard and learn. And that he has done! So proud of you Wilson :)








1.10.16

Nova talks to us. Yes, she talks to us, you heard me right the first time. She has always communicated  with us in her own way but she tells us everything. She speaks by her ears, eyes, smiles and of course the barks, you know she is really irritated that we haven't been listening to her if she barks.




1.11.16



1.12.16

When your sister thinks your capable of cutting hair - but you're really not -

Thank you Lane for always believing in my hair chopping through out the years, it always has given me a little self boost :) Besides, Nova always loves your visits. She told me so.






1.13.16

"Snow day"



More pictures on this post <






1.14.16

Mid week meet, hope this will last me until next Saturday!



1.15.16

When life just makes so much sense <3


No comments