Caption this! | Nova in the snow

We could not stop laughing over this photo from today!

> Blog post showing all the photos here <

We then said "It needs a caption!" Wanna help us out?




Give this photo a funny caption and I will give you a FREE, yes FREE 20 minute SNOW session! 


RULES ::

1) You can give more then one caption (More chances to win!)

B) Must comment here on my blog (Down below this post!)

3) You must be following my blog (Scroll down to the bottom where it says "Leave your email here...."

and D) Share on Facebook!

You have until Friday morning (15th) at 10:00am 

;)


Note: Must be in Bluffton or Fort Wayne, IN. This does not replace a already paid session. 

3 comments

  1. Are we really gonna build a snowman? I wanna build a snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's my toy? Really another photo? It's cold I'm frozen solid!

    ReplyDelete