Week #1 2016

Let's try this again.

 I love the idea of the 365 project. Where you take a photo everyday, for a year.

 To have so many moments captured is great for the future and I know I will never regret any photo taken but sometimes it can be hard when it's my job to photograph people, so sometimes after a long day of photographing people it's the last thing I want to do for myself!

 I hate when it becomes a "chore" even though it really isn't and I know that.

I made it to week #29 .... haha not to bad. I didn't stop taking photos, I have them but to go back now and try and post every week since #29 ... is asking to much of me right now! So starting fresh, let's see how far I can go this year!

1.1.16







1.2.16

Giving Sam a pat on the shoulder of a job well done. I sure love wrestling season



1.3.16

repotting and watching plants grow has become a little hobby of mine.



1.4.16

We have snow .... it didn't last though *insert sad face




I was looking forward to this evening a week in advance. I was able to spend the whole day with Graci. She came babysitting with me, we went to my parents home to make pizza and cookies then met my sister Lana and niece, Emma Grace, at the pool to swim. Perfect day <3




Her "HEY! Stop taking pictures of me!" face.







My favorite <3


1.5.16

Enough said.



1.6.16
Alaska- Last frontier, Christmas tree (still) up, uploading pictures and resting with my hubby. Our days lately



1.7.16

Putting a Christmas gift to use, resting my mind from work and taking a moment to color. It can be fun as adult, some times ha


























1.8.16

What's different about Cain? hmmm..... ?? ;)


Yup. Someone got a pair of glasses! He can thank the Army for now seeing better! 


We are all about the love.




No comments