To hang my quilt

Just now realized this post, ever posted! Opps! Three weeks later, here is the post :)



I have been looking for a ladder to hold my quilts for a while now. I had kept my eye open for about a year but never saw any, or saw one but it was just a little to pricey for me. Once my second quilt was finished I was on a serious hunt. I went to a antique store down the road where I found a ladder that I loved. But it wasn't for sell. The lady said she would ask the vendor if she would like to sell it to me. After waiting 2 weeks she got back with me and said she didn't want to sell, which I didn't blame her but I was a little upset. Cain started talking about building me one, which sounded great to me but I knew that with his schedule it would take some time so I knew I would just have to wait. 

Until the other night I was dropping Graci off at her home and I saw that Jodi had a ladder standing there. I told her how nice it was and that I'm on a look out for one if she sees any. Jodi is the kindest most giving person I know. Before I left she told me to take the ladder. I felt horrible because I wasn't trying to take hers! I loved it, but didn't blame her for wanting to keep it to herself. But nope she wouldn't listen. I think she would give me the shirt off her own back if I asked! 

I wanted to cry right there. She didn't know how badly I had been looking but she gave it to me. Little did she know that my mom had given be my baby quilt from my grandma just a couple months back and I had been waiting for the ladder to hang it up so I and everyone else could see it. 

What might seem little to someone, could be huge to the person next to you. I am so blessed to have Jodi as my friend.

Love you Jodi, thanks for always looking out for me. 













No comments