Final week before the Grogg Wedding!

Time to play catch up!

I am excited to be Mrs. Grogg and be at my new home relaxing along side my husband and maybe have more time to do things like write on my blog! But right now, the time just isn't on my side for hobbies like blogging!

Yet this morning I found myself having nothing to do! With the help of Cain, my family and his family. There isn't much left to do for the Wedding this Saturday. Little things and last minute things, yes. But my list is so short and if I didn't get it done.... the wedding would go on!

So I thought I would share out countdown from the past week and some other pictures!

We celebrated my mom and I's birthday last week! We made a raw vegan almond butter cake! And it was so good! We haven't stopped talking about it since!


I love my mom! She is my best friend. I honestly am not sure what I would do without her. We have never celebrated our birthday together in the past 23 years but I am not sure why! It was more fun doing it together then apart. So I am pretty sure from here on out we will be doing our birthday parties together!


The girls in the family! I love my sisters and niece.


 Last Monday morning we made a trip to the courthouse! We applied for our marriage license!




Since then the yard work has not stopped! Cain has been a huge part of the work getting done around here. I am so happy to have such an willing man to help my dad with getting things done.


My birthday was last Tuesday and I spent it at the Zoo with Cain and Graci.



These two are my favorite.










Today will be our 4 day mark! Just haven't taken a picture yet!

Tomorrow we pick up Cain's battle buddy from the air port!

Thursday I pick up my maid of honor from the air port!

Friday we have our Family Dinner....

And Saturday. Well, Saturday I marry my best friend.

This is going to be an amazing week that we will never forget.

Lanette


2 comments