Military Spouse Day

I just got off the phone with my mother in law... and boy am I excited! Tomorrow she has planned a evening for me! With the help of my sister in law they are going to do I guess a "Bachelorette party" thing? I'm not quite sure to be honest. She was being very hush hush about the whole thing so I am just going to go along the flow! The funny thing is Christine and Toni together is, well a hot mess! They are too much fun and crazy! I love them so much for that though so I'm excited to see what they have in mind for a evening of fun for me! The bride :)

Starting to really feel like a bride now and with these wedding plans coming to an end and now seeing that the day is just around the corner is making both of us really excited. We can not wait to be married!

Yay for countdowns!! Emma got in on the countdown today. 22 days people!


This morning when I walked down stairs my mom said "Do you know what today is?" "huuuuhhhh??? No?" Haha "It's National Military Spouse Appreciation Day!" "They have a day for us?" I said. Cool!


So yes I love being a Military Spouse. It's a easy job loving my man, my soldier. It's not a job loving him. But the task of dealing with the good-byes and time apart shouldn't go without some praise! Luckily so far we haven't had an deployment and I count my blessings to have Cain around as much as I do. But one day it will come and when it does I will be here for him just like any other day. He knows that I support him in WHATEVER he wants to do. Jump out of planes, deploy and saving lives is just a couple of things he will be doing. I am proud of that. And I will always be there for him when he comes home.


My "I work out to keep up with my Soldier" shirt!


So to all the Military Spouses not there, thank you for being there for your men. They need it more then we will ever know. When they have a hard day, have been yelled at or worse... when they call you, they need to hear sweet words of encouragement. Be that encouragement they can only get from you. 

Lanette

No comments