Coconut and Wedding excitement

We are 2 days away now!!! It's been a busy week, yet so relaxing! I give huge thanks to Cain and my parents for making this week so smoothly and helping me out with the littlest things.


Yesterday we picked up Hernandez from the air port. He came in from Puerto Rico for the wedding!


Hernandez went to Basic and AIT with Cain. It's nice to know Cain has his battle buddy with him for the Wedding! Just a little side note, Hernandez was with Cain when he picked out my engagement ring! :) 


Graci has been the BEST flower girl EVER! What would I do without her?! Today she helped make the "Cake" for our family dinner tomorrow night. It's a vegan masterpiece from This Rawsome Vegan Life ! We had to use fresh coconut meat and this was both our first times opening up a coconut. I love that Graci loves trying new things. She is a great help in the kitchen. 


What's next on the list of things to do?? WELL! Now that you've asked I can yelled it to you ...... PICK UP BETSY FROM AIR PORT!

My maid of honor is coming from Florida to be with us. Both Cain and I are so excited for this. She means the worlds to us and we didn't want to get married without her there.

So excited!!!!

Lanette

No comments