Let's take her to the fair

About two weeks before the fair Graci says to me "We should take Emma to the Fair like you take me to the fair!" I agreed and said, "WE should do that!" I've taken Graci to the Fair the past few years to do the fish game, get cotton candy, ride down the slide etc .. you know Fair type things. I have enjoyed every year doing so. When Graci thought of taking Emma with us this year it made me happy. I love being an aunt and doing things with Emma. I think it made me happy because I love that Graci enjoys playing with Emma, I think I secretly hope they get along so we can all do things together, like this. 
Auntie Lane was in on the action to this year, she also wanted to take Emma to the Fair so we all got together and made it happen. 
Fish, sweets, games and parade! Oh, what a fun time. Emma did pretty well for her first big day at the Fair the noise from the parade was a lot for her, but she enjoyed it I think. Now she's got the idea of how fun the Fair can be
..... I hope we can do the same thing next year! 

My dress || Nora Gray || Lane's shoes || Journey's

Ps. Go visit Lane at Glenbrook Journey's - tell her Lanette sent you and she will hook you up with your next pair of awesome shoes! 




















































No comments