Chloe | Bluffton, IN


I used to do senior photos all the time. I think because when I was a senior/graduating I knew a lot of other graduates. I was their friend or knew their friends of friends. I loved every senior session! But the older I got (I realize I'm not that old) the less and less senior inquiries I got. I have gotten a few here and there  for the fall or spring season but not like I used too. I started missing the young senior's sessions. They are fun, personal and inspiring! I love all the sessions I do, don't get me wrong! 

I was shopping (Shhh) when I met Chloe. We were chatting and found out we knew the same group of people. We started talking about pictures and the next thing I knew we had set a session up and I was so stinking excited to be doing this senior session!!! 

I was able to get to know her just a little bit more and I really enjoyed our time together! I feel so lucky to be able to capture this season of her life. 

Five words that describe Chloe : Smiley, Brave, Passionate, Strong and Savage ;) 














































No comments