Harper | Bluffton, IN

Miss Harper turns 1 years old! WHAT??!! It was a year to the day that she was born when we took these pictures! I can remember Sam (momma) texting me saying she was at the hospital and thinking she might be in labor. I thought, well maybe... but probably will be later today or tomorrow. I went to the hospital thinking "It's her first, so this will be a long process" 

NOPE! Harper was ready to meet her family! It was no time before she was born! I am so so overwhelmed with joy when I get to witness babies be born. I also get to capture these moments for the family to hold dear for the rest of their lives..... Yup, my job is THAT cool!!

Enjoy Harper's 1 year old photos. At the end, I'll share her birth video again! :) 

P.S .... Pregnant? Wondering if a birth photographer is important? Let's chat about it! Email ME!






















Harper's Birth Video

No comments