What are they, and why?

So in October of 2014 I ordered a kit that I knew very little about, had to save my money to buy and was just hoping I would find value in it. Doesn't sound like a "sure thing" and you might wonder why I would do such a thing if I didn't know what I was buying. But I will explain that here in a minute...


So now it's March of 2016 and I can say ... I truly have found value in Essential Oils and I am so thankful I invested in my health and way of life.

What I knew about Young Living (Company I purchase my oils from) was very little, but I trusted my friend when I purchased my first kit , in that I was buying my moneys worth. Now after doing my own research and understanding so MUCH more about the process to make Essential oils I am so so thankful I made the right choice in the Starter kit I chose.

So what are Essential Oils, here is what I know and have learned.


Have you ever heard the story of Jesus's birth? You know where the Three Wisemen brought gifts to him? They brought him gifts of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh. I'm going to be really honest in this blog post.... I did not put the two and two together that Frankincense and Myrrh were essential oils that I could have for myself today. I thought it was something that was a thing in bible time.

So if you think Essential Oils are a "Fad" you can say, sure ... right now, it's very "popular" but , is it a new thing, or something we just came up with? NO... it's been around for a very long time. And they have so much value ... the wisemen brought these oils with gold. .... Gold... a piece of gold is put next to Frankincense and Myrrh. To me that says it all, they are of value, it's something that I can have in my home that the wisemen themselves wanted Jesus to have.

What is Frankincense, Myrrh and other Essential oils like PeppermintLavender and Tea Tree?

They are distilled from flowers, leaves, wood, bark, roots, seeds or a peel. They come from what God put on earth for us to enjoy and use. Just that simple.

Even if you don't think you are super "Holistic" or "All natural" these are very useful oils that have been around for so long, I trust that they are giving me the support and boost my body's needs. Because why else would God put them there for us. I don't think he did it with no purpose, I think God has a purpose for everything!

But if I'm going to use essential oils, and going to be apply it to my skin, take as a supplement or diffuse for the aroma...  I want to use the purest oils.

This is when I realized I made the right choice when choosing Young Living. Their "Seed to Seal" promise does help me sleep better at night knowing that when I apply them to a kid (And my own future babies!), myself or my animal that nothing bad is going to happen, there is no fake additives or chemicals also being applied.

Why did I buy my kit back in October of 2014, even though I didn't know a whole lot? Like I said, I trusted my friend when she told me that they were of great value to her and that they had blessed her family.   But because I wanted to start making a change in my life style to have better overall health, to not use chemical products in my home and to be blessed by them also.

I think at the end of the day we all want what's best for ourselves and our family. These oils and other products from Young Living have blessed my family. They have found a place in our home and lives forever. Once you use them everyday there is no way around it, they are of great value.



For more info on these special oils go HERE, HERE or HERE :) I would love your family to be blessed by them like they have ours.







2 comments

  1. I think you should share with young living... as well! They would have you be a spokeswoman ;-) soon, maybe next week.... then I'll order mine.

    I love you! And if I haven't said it lately, VERY PROUD OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, you're too good to me! I only hope that can share with others the blessings I have with these oils. Yes I hope you can order next week, you will never look back! We can be oily together :))

      Delete