Week #11 2016

This is a little embarrassing posting these so late, but it means so much to me to have the photos I take, to be able to put them on this blog to look back on.  I just have to find the time to post! So, a long time ago in the month of March....

3.13.16

My family. Oh, how my heart is filled when I see this. (Missing our home seeing this!) This was our every morning thing.
















3.14.16

At my workplace.



3.15.16

Celebrating Lanie's birthday <3 Emma is the best. Can you tell she is the center of addition here?

Full blog post here <

3.15.16







3.16.16

On our way home and had to stop down a side down, just to take a picture of this glory.





3.17.16

Nova loves Jagger so very much. We do too. Drill weekends are the best because we get to spend time with this guy! Sorry Sumer, you have some competition ;)



3.18.16

Air Force Museum

Full blog post coming





No comments