Dold Family | Fort Wayne

This was a beautiful day, beautiful family and just all around beautiful session! I was honored to photograph the Dold's back in January. Yes it was January and over 60 degrees and gorgeous out, can you believe it?! That is not normal, but so welcomed! 

Meet Lanie... She is as cute as she looks!  





And the cuteness begins..... :) 






Meet Charlie, the Dold's first "baby" ;) Fur baby that is! 




Going down town Fort wayne to capture a more "Urban" look.
Here is Lanie being a doll for pictures. Not sure what she was laughing about but I am just happy I was able to catch it :)



She is rocking the urban girl look ;)





Momma and Lanie ....... *heart melt




And the cuteness has taken over ..... I just LOVE this image! .... next one is my favorite though..... 


MY FAVORITE!



OKAY, WAIT.... Maybe this is my favorite.... hmmmm...







NO THIS ONE! Gahhh.... how does one pick?? I love all these special little moments.







Seriously, the cuteness is too much!









This was not planned or posed, it was a sweet natural moment between a mom and her daughter. Lanie was the sweetest little girl and you could tell she loved her momma.....










.....She loved her dad too. As you can see....



I just adore this image.  I put on my 30 year goggles (Bobbi's advice) and here I picture a little Lanie in years to come looking back on this photo and seeing the look she is giving her dad. It's so pure and you can see how much she is soaking up every word and thing he does! 

Idk, maybe just me but I hope I am able to capture raw moments like these forever! 





Always smile big Lanie, you are perfect!








No comments