Week #8 2016

2.19.16

Every minute spent with Graci is a special time , never forgotten. She just takes my breath away. I love her thoughts, ideas and dreams. She is stunning and has so much personality.


This was just a quick glance I was able to freeze in time.



Now on to the fun side of Graci .... haha 


Doesn't she look older here? I just think she is starting to look like a pre-teen and it's sad, exciting, scary and .... well, just not ready for her to grow up!



Thanks Graci for letting me your friend.



2.20.16

I love these fun sessions! This session was taken on the warmest day it seems like we have ever had in January. They planned for it to be a little bit more cold but we were lucky enough to have 60 + degree weather! Made for a fun afternoon out :)



2.21.16

When your family is back together and all is well :)





I love how she gives us *hugs in her own way.





2.22.16

Sick days are not fun days.... but they can be cuddle days and that's ok with me  Loving on Keaton :) 



2.23.16

Nova, we love you.

-Dad & Mom






2.24.16

Wet, cold, ice.



2.25.16

Snow, cold, ice. Same spot ^ a day later  >



2.26.16

Let it snow <3 I did Lexi's (Cain's youngest sister) hair before school . 














No comments