Tuesday's | Emma + Zoe

Tuesday's have been the "girls" day for awhile now and I am happy to be apart of it. Living at home has its struggles of course but there have been more perks then cons and this is one huge perk. I love "faking" being asleep and Emma come running to me and shake and yell at me "wake up Nonie!"

I love that Zoe is starting to stand up and move more, even though she is now all over the place and it's getting hard to keep her off the stairs! Zoe is a Meme's girl (she loves my mom!) but I think I will win her over one day!  

On this morning Emma colored and Zoe was being the great little sister she is and kept "bothering" Emma :) 

 I decided to share these photos so that we could look back on this in about 5 years and see what they are doing then, I love to see them grow but it's making me a little sad to think of them older! <3 




























No comments