Bluffton, IN Portrait Session | Lane

I love the new year and the fresh ideas it brings. I was so excited for it to snow finally (we missed the first snowfall) so when I walked out and saw the snow falling I texted my sister Lane seeing if she had the afternoon off. Lucky for me, she did! We went out in the cold snow and I got to try out the prism I had recently purchased as a new project to try out! I am always wanting to challenge myself each year, trying to be a better photographer, more creative and have more emotion in photos. 

Lane was a perfect subject for me to try out the prism and do some fun portraits! This session brought me back to my first years photographing people, focusing more on emotion and less on "perfection" Although I love when I get that perfect family photos or that perfect "shot" I want to always be real! That's one of my goals this year for photography, to be real and show real emotion from the family, couples, kids etc <3 

“Photography is about capturing souls, not smiles.”
― Dragan Tapshanov

I'm ready for this new year and can't wait to photograph more portrait sessions! If you think you might want this year, email me to set up a date! Let's chat!







































No comments