Fort Wayne, IN Autumn Engagement Session | Nik + Lisa

Whhyyyy did I not share this session sooner!? I got so busy after the Autumn season because I was catching up with work, visited my husband in Texas then when I come home it was all holiday madness! So that's why am now just going back and starting to blog some session from 2016 - at least it's still early in the new year!

This session was my very last Autumn session and it might have been the easiest one ever! Lisa is, well just take a look... she is gorgeous and the more I get to know her (I am photographing their wedding in April) the more I see her beauty from the inside too. I know that their wedding day is going to be beautiful and I just can not wait to capture more moments for them <3









































No comments