Carrying you, Baby | Bump Photos by Fox Photography

I've been trying to get around to posting these photos for .... well, maybe 3 months now!

Look, here I am doing it though so I won't be so hard on myself!!

I was so excited to finally get photos taken of our growing baby and this bump! Note* baby has grown so much in just a few months!

Mariah Fox, Fox Photography was the one I intrusted with these. I knew I needed her contagious laugh and out going spirit to get me through a session that could have been hard. I wanted the session to be care-free and wild. I wanted pure happiness and to show the beauty that I felt on the inside!

Speaking of beauty... I have four people to thank for my speical glow at this session!

Ashlyn from Salon Renew spent such speical care of my lashes, making me feel so gorogus <3

Chloe came to my house and did wonders on my face, she made me feel flawlesss

My friend Haley let me borrow the dress I wore in most the photos, it was perfect for my belly!

Cain gets a specail shout out too, he makes me feel sooooo incredible and sings "Your body is a wonderland" anytime I want <3

Mariah Fox Photo
My perosonal edit

These are just SOME of my favorites! I put many, many more in the photo book I just ordered from Shutterfly, so be sure to come visit my house and look through it <3
























No comments