14-15 Weeks

14 Weeks
8.11.18

We are have taken each day for what the day is. I don't long for the next like I thought I would. I am thankful for each day and do not wish it away. There are days that I do lay in bed a bit longer, trying to feel any movement though. I sit still often and chat with baby and tell baby all the things I'm feeling, although I have a feeling baby already knows how I feel.

My body is making new changes daily. I love the growth. I love all the changes. I don't mind hearing "You're big already" I normally response with "Well, I am pushing out a little" because I long for the outward view of what's going on inside... a growing baby! I want to see the growth daily, it helps me know that things are going okay, that baby is growing.

I am often very sad when thinking about the lack of time I had with my first baby. I wish I could have had longer. Which is why we are thankful for each day, it's special to us.




Week 15

8.18.18

So every week with these bump updates Cain is always trying to get me to laugh. I normally won't fall for it and I'm able to hold it together to get the pictures done with (normally we do it last minute and we are in a hurry! ) This week though he got me and I couldn't hold it together... as you can see in the next few photos....

We are so blessed. To be this happy. What a joy this baby has been.















No comments