16 Weeks

This week was raining blessings.






The had a midwife appt. this week that we were very excited about! Before we even left for the appt though we got a text from our midwife Rhoda saying that my Progesterone levels from the week priors blood work came back and I was in high Zone 3! Meaning I would need less of the Progesterone shot doses because it looks like my body is taking on more of the work if I am explaining that right!

So I started to cry at the thought of things looking up for this! Such an answer to prayer! Cain's mom was able to come with us to this appt. She got to meet Rhoda and Lauren and got to be apart of our time learning more and more about pregnancy and birth. We always leave feeling so empowered as parents!

At this appt, we get to hear baby's heartbeat through the doppler. For some reason this week I really needed to hear. I know everyone enjoys it. But because I hadn't felt any movement yet I was wanting to make sure the baby was okay, kicking and doing well... that I just couldn't feel it yet.

Well, just like that Lauren puts the doppler down on my left side and we should hear baby instantly!! Not a second of waiting. Cain says it's as if baby was like "I'm here, I'm here!!"

*insert tears!

This week I have also gifted some gifts that just mean so much to me.

The first one was from my life long friend Natalie. I visited her in her home and when I came in she told me to close my eyes and that I would probably cry *insert tears! It was a beautiful blanket with Roman's name embroidered on it. She wanted me to have something to hug with Roman's name on it. Also, now Roman will be able to hug all my babies. *insert all the tears!

Longing to wrap this baby up. For now, we sleep with it <3

The second gift was from my mom. It's a long funny story on how I didn't understand what the gift was for about 5 minutes. But once I understood the gift I started to cry .. you know it * inserts the tears!

Belly Armor is a product for mom's to protect their babes from Radiation exposure from our laptops, phones and basically all radiation that is mobile or around us at home.

I was so geeking out over this gift. I got a blanket that will lay over my belly while I work on my phone for a long time. And I also got a baby hat that protects baby's brain while developing! Super excited.

To end this week we got a hello from baby. While I was on the phone with Cain laying down at night I felt baby move/ "flutter" for just a second. Enough that I could tell, that's baby!

All the tears and love this week.

Thankful from each day we have...



No comments