11-13 Weeks



11 Weeks


I had to get another round of my blood drawn to check my progesterone levels. We have been doing this every 2 weeks since Week 4. Baby is the size of a Lime this week!





12 Weeks

This was a exciting week as we had a check up with our midwives. Lane got to come with me to this visit! Cain had to work so it was nice having Lane come! We got to hear baby's heartbeat and it was around 158 ! Best part of this appt was hearing Lauren say "It sounds like a very happy baby" when I asked how the heartbeat sounded.


Cain tries to get me to laugh every week while taking the bump update photos. He finally got me good this week and I couldn't stop laughing.

Plus, so thankful to still be here...




Another thing I loved about this appt was being able to talk about Roman. As we get closer to Roman's due date I have so many questions and places that need healing in my heart. Rhoda and Lauren have played a huge part in the process of healing.


13 Weeks





I went back to taking pictures this week and it felt good to get out and visit with friends I have made some pretty awesome friends through photography. So far I can get around just fine without being to exhausted in the day. I started to feel a lot better this week and was able to get out more by riding my bike and taking Nova on more walks....


Thankful for another week with you baby...

No comments