Our Dinner and Making #1

So I feel as if I haven't stopped running around since the day we got back from the honeymoon! There has been so many things to get done and organized then I realized. But each day is a blessing with my husband and I could not be a happier wife! Just want things to slllloooooww down! Ha.

Tonight for supper I tried a new recipe.


with pale bread sticks...


 the heart was for cain ;)


It turned out amazing. I have gotten so lucky with everything I've made thus far. It helps to have an wonderful husband who will eat anything! :)

I have pictures scheduled for this week that I'm so excited about. It's been to long since I've been out taking pictures. I miss it dearly.

Also, Bobbi (the amazing photographer who took our engagement pictures) shared with me that we were posted on a website for the Top 10 Emotional Proposal Pictures! Ha. So crazy. Here is the website ...

I asked Cain when he got home tonight if he ever thought his proposal to me would be so amazing that it would be share by so many people? He said, "I just wanted it to be special for you" and for it to turn out the way it did... was just a plus I guess :)

I could not ask for a more perfect man in my life to do things to make me feel special and loved. Life with him is something I wouldn't trade in for money or treasures of this earth.

I can't wait for the day when we can have family pictures taken by Bobbi and just look back at how far we have come....

One day ;)

Mrs. Grogg

No comments