Family Dinner

I'm back... and married!

Married life is amazing. It's more fun then I could of thought.

Tonight we are in our apartment trying to just relax and rest. The last two weeks have just been so busy and exciting it's catching up with us and we are getting tired of all the running around!

I would like to post all the pictures I have from the weekend of the wedding and then the honeymoon but I know I can't do that in one post, it would be a very long post if I did! So I thought I would go back to Friday the 30th. The day before I married my best friend!

So I just want to give some little insight to a stress free wedding weekend to any brides who want a stress free wedding week. Are you ready? Listen up now ... it's this easy....

Have fun.

Get all your wedding planning out of the way a week before the wedding and sit back and enjoy the celebration!

You won't regret it!

Friday morning before our wedding I woke up and went on a walk with my Maid of Honor. We laughed and talked for 2 miles. We used to take walks everyday when she lived with me. So knowing she would be here for the wedding I wanted to take a walk with her again. So I made sure I had everything I needed done, done before she got here so I could really enjoy my time that weekend.

The two of us, plus Cain and his battle buddy all went into town to get our hair cut and my nails done! I asked Graci if she would paint my nails. I know I know, it's not every bride that will let a 5 year old paint their nails for their wedding, but it's special to me. When I pick Graci up from the shop most mornings she is painting her nails when I get there. And I always let her paint mine. I wanted her to feel like she got to be apart of the wedding events and that was a easy thing for her to do!

When we got back, Betsy (Maid of honor) tried on the dress that I had found for her to wear for the wedding. It fit her great, but the straps needed taken up. Luckily I have an amazing Mom who can sew and didn't mind doing this!


The house was full of Wedding decor! So fun!


Friday evening was the family dinner. We wanted to bring our closet family members together before the wedding to celebrate with them before the busy wedding day came. But before setting anything up we spent some time playing!

Take note Brides: HAVE FUN! Take time out before your wedding to do something you love.





Hernandez had never jumped on a trampoline before! I think he liked it :)


This picture just cracks me up. Cain and I are in our own little world. Just loving on each other. Hernandez, Nova and Betsy are just watching us kiss.... grossed out I'm sure! lol



Now on to setting up! This was the fun part for me. I just nodded and put thumps up to everything! I wasn't about to let this stuff stress me out! haha When it comes down to the last minute before your wedding day things seem to matter less and less. All that I cared about at that point was my promises I was about to make to my future husband :)



Before our family arrived we had some more down time. It was the most fun and relaxing day getting excited about the Wedding. I found Graci planting more "flowers" for the wedding. She was really just panting bird seed :)






 Landon and Lane playing their music on the porch.


My maid of honor. Perfection ;)



My flower girl!


The table settings!





We had an amazing dinner and a even better fellowship with our family that night. We are so blessed to have so many people around us for support. What was so great about having a dinner before the wedding was we were able to spend time and talk with our parents, siblings, aunts, uncle and cousins that we might not have had time to talk to the day of the Wedding. This made for a more relaxing wedding day, for me at least!


Next up... the Wedding Day!

Lanette

No comments