Bath before nap

A day out of school means a full day watching these two hot rods.

 I normally don't bring my "big camera" with me when I babysit. I do enjoy giving the parents updated photos of their kiddos though every once in awhile and I thought this day would be a good day to do so! And I'm thankful I did! Take a look ... 




Bath before nap! 




I mean come on, Cooper's face here. He is so stinking adorable.


 Wrapped in their towels I can't help love their clean faces, wet hair and giggles!







To get a photo of them BOTH smiling and LOOKing at the camera I have found to be hard! Just keep clicking I thought and I might be able to get them both staring at me.... !



 Okay, yes he is picking his ear.... I'm not quite sure why, but this face. Ahhhhh, I wanna squeeze those cheeks!




 Bears (Cooper) has the sweetest spirit about it. To me this look right here is what got me from day one


Oh yea, and this face here... haha




Copying Cooper's pose. Nailed it Keaton :)



This laugh...


I must have said something silly here, I'd do it again to see this smile :)


Sweet, sweet boy.



 Rotten too ;)


 Time, please stop. I am so lucky to be apart of these boys' life.



 Stud.





Bears, we looovvvveeee you! 


 "Hey, Time! ..... Stop!"





 Brothers ....







Brothers for life.







No comments