February ER Order | Young Living

Our February Essential Rewards (ER) order has come in and with it brought some goodies!

I was really excited about this months because I was trying a lot of new things and I also was trying their ART Skin Care line!

The promo this month was hard to pass up,  so I had to take the amazing offer!

Okay so in my order was ...

ER Order:

Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo

ART Skin Care System

Lemon EO

Peppermint EO

Ocotea EO

Cinnamon Bark EO

Melrose EO

Gentle Baby EO (Not for me!)

Mineral Essence

Slique gum

The February Promo (Free stuff!) included :

Wintergreen EO

Patchouli EO

Copaiba EO

20 Essential Rewards points

Joy EO

Ylang Ylang EO

Grapefruit Vitality EO


Here is our short video! Enjoy! And be sure to come back here next month to check out our next ER order.... (Hint* There will be a lot of things in it for Cain!)


No comments