Welcoming the warm weather

I came home from working all day Wednesday to the yard freshly cut and Nova was about to get a brush down! Nova has never given us any trouble when it comes to nail trims, brushing ... etc. But here lately it's like we are giving her a spa day when brushing her! Keep scrolling you'll see... 


Nova- "Ahhhh... this is the life"


"Wait no... don't stop!"


 "Ohhhh yyyaaaaahhhh.... that's the spot"



"Those neighbor dogs wish they had this life"


*Yawn "I could fall asleep I"m so relaxed!"


"Little to the left"




"Thanks Dad... you're the best"


*Stretch!


All done! How was my Nova voice? :) 




So Nova's nose... It leans to the side sometimes... we love it!


My awesome little family  ...  


My best friend. 

We ended this evening with a visit from my parents! Nova was beyond excited, just like Cain and I were. We love all visitors .... !

Hoping for more great weather this spring!



No comments