Week #15 2015

4.17.15

I am loving my trips to Bluffton more and more. Honestly these trips are so good for my soul. I know it's because I am spending time with Graci and seeing my family when I come here.... but honestly my heart thanks me every time . I feel so overwhelming happy when I'm here :)


4.18.15

Surprise :)



4.19.15

Cain requested me to make this dessert for a carry in at work. It was a hit :)


4.20.15

Soaking up the last bit of sunlight ...



4.21.15



4.22.15

Cain had his championship game this Wednesday night. I was tired and not feeling the best but I couldn't miss his last game with the AIL league he has been apart of for the past 11 weeks!

They won the game which was a great ending to the season! I loved watching Cain play every week and to see him get better and better each week that past. Here is a link to the game on my
Youtube. Hockey Game on GoPro <

(We got a GOPRO!)



4.23.15

My lunch ....








Yeah right! My lunch looks more like THIS! YUM!



No comments