Week #14 2015

4.10.15


4.11.15

Spent the morning with my mom at Whole Foods. We enjoyed some Kombucha!





4.12.15

After working 6 straight hours I needed out of the house! I had books due back to the Library so these two said "lets walk!"





My heart just melted ...





4.13.15

Our work schedule is busy, but at night when we make it to bed and we all cuddle up ... I forget everything else and just love on these two :)


4.14.15

Iphone.


4.15.15

How many people does it take to put in a Ikea table?

This picture also reminds me of our vacation. My mom and cain reading the map <



4.16.15

Even though I haven't stopped working since Spring Break, I made time to order pictures! I'm really big into updated photos every ... month. Haha It's just something I love to see around the house.




No comments