$40 Family Session ... is it to good to be true?!

I'm very new to cute handy bags like the ones from Thirty-one ,  most things my sisters has though I love so I knew when she invited me to a party of hers for Thirty-one bags that I would want one too. There I found a big need for them and wanted some too, I follow after my big sister :)

So once I heard Lana (My sister) was selling these bags I thought why not have a party myself!

But I thought I would make it more fun for the people also wanting these bags by giving away a Family Session with a $40.00 perchance from Thirty-One ... Under Lana Smith (Of course!)

  
This Family Session will be like a normal Family Session that includes your immediate family (Dad, mom and kids) at a Location of your choice around Bluffton or Fort Wayne area.

The session will be 1 hour long with a chance to change outfits, if wanted!

You will receive a CD with all your edited photos with a release to print! 

The first person to check out online under Lana Smith will be the winner! 


No comments