My Dearest Husband...

A new year is coming and with it I will want to make changes. Like how much money I want to save, or how much weight can I lose or hopefully that I will keep my car clean and then of course make better choices and eat healthier food...

The list can go on and on of things that I want to change and make new.

But there is one thing I know for sure that I don't want to change and that's my Husband.

When I met my husband almost 5 years ago I did not know he would be my husband, my best friend or the greatest man I know to this day (Not including my father.. )

He has amazed me everyday since then by showing me what a real man looks and acts like. Someone who loves, no matter what. Forgives, even when no one else will and who respects you... for you.



I'm sure you didn't come to my blog to read about my husband, so I'm sorry if you came all this way and feel silly reading about how perfect I think my man is... but it's my blog so there for I can post these things. The things I want to always remember and the things that need written down.

I needed to write this down not to show Cain off, but for me to open up about my feelings and how thankful I am, I had to share this..

That list we make, of our perfect soul mate. The one with the things he must do and have to be, to be the perfect guy... Cain made that silly list of mine look like a joke. He topped every little thing I thought I needed and then gave me things I didn't realized I would ever want!

Something I didn't think to write down on that silly little list was, respect. He gives me so much respect for who I am and what I do. That's something I can't imagine a life without now that I have it with him.

This is short but very meaningful to me.

I hope that everyone is loved, respected and thought highly of by the ones they love most.

To my dearest husband,

I adore you.

Love,
Your girl

1 comment

  1. Love you both, more than words! Thank you for being the perfect wife to my baby brother.

    -Sissers

    ReplyDelete