Rex Cream, Aguadilla | Day 5

After visiting Gozalandia.... we were needing a little pick me up sweet stop. We remembered that my mom told us about an ice cream shop that was just a few minutes from our hotel. It was called Rex Cream and it was the best ice cream I have had in a really long time! It was a little more watery but just the right sweetest! 

 I wanted to take this time to thank my dear sister Lanie for helping me pack for this trip. I am known for being the worst "packer" I always pack for Cain and normally do great for him, giving options and making sure he has everything he needs for the time away. But when it comes to myself I fail big time! It was just a day away from leaving and I realized that the clothes I had sat out were a little too big for me (I lost a little weight while Cain was away those 4 months!) I started to freak out a little, realizing that I had no shorts or dresses that would fit me! I went down stairs to complain and cry it out to my mom when I saw Lane sitting on the couch. She has always been a size or 2 smaller then I so decided to just ask and see if she could help me. "Lane, do you have any shorts here?" Lanie: "Let's go up and see!" 

Lane had worked for almost 2 years at Forever 21 so I should have known she would have a pale full of cute things. She went through and started handing me shorts, shirts, sandles, shirts etc. I was so happy! She pulled at this white skirt and said it would look cute with my swim suit top (pictured below) seeing how Lane is more fashionably inclined then myself I trusted her and let her help me pack for this trip. 

So thank you, Lanie, for all your help! 

Skirt + Sandles :: Forever 21

Swim Suit Top :: Shein







No comments