JANE MARIE | BIRTH

It was 2 years ago in March I was invited into the Nickol's home to photograph the birth of William. This was my first birth to witness and I was all sorts of excited and nervous. What I witnessed was something so beautiful and so incredible I left feeling on a high. I told everyone in sight about it and had found a new joy in photographing .... birth photography! I have since then photographed 6th other beautiful births and each one is special and makes me love my "job"

When I got the text that Natalie was asking me back to photograph baby number #2's arrival I was again on cloud nine knowing this would be another beautiful birth.

At 1:38 am on Tuesday morning I got the text "Baby time" oh, joy! It's the only time it will be okay to be woken up so early in the morning! 

Then came 5:38 am ... Jane was earthside! Wow. What a moment! Natalie has shown me that birth is something not to fear but to embrace and be empowered. I love how she welcomes other moms, soon to be moms and even just friends wanting to see into a small room to watch such a miracle of life. 

Video is at the end <3
























1 comment

  1. crying so much at that incredible video. what a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete