RUSH

I made it safe to Chicago last night and since then we have stayed in, watched TV,  have eaten some pizza and chocolate and catching up on what's been going on in each other's lives! We did have to leave the hotel sadly though to go get some water and more chocolate ;) It's been raining non-stop so an umbrella was on the list of items needed. This is the view from the hotel Cain has been staying at just across the street is Rush University Hospital. It's a beautiful building so of course I asked to take pictures while the rain was light. We had no improvising tripod so we had to take pictures "selfie" style with my big camera, which makes me nervous as Cain holds the heavy camera up with one hand ... ahhh! But glad we have pictures together, means the world to me. 

We have been vlogging this weekend, you can check those out on YouTube :) 

















No comments