Puerto Rico, Beach Session | Hernandez Family

When we started talking about taking a vacation when Cain came home from being away for those 4 months, Puerto Rico was the first place we had in mind because we really wanted to see and catch up with our friend Hernandez. The last time we had seen him was at our wedding 2 1/2 years ago! That day we said "we will come to you next!" we didn't know when that would be though! 

Everything fell into place for us to go in December and we were so excited to see him again! Hernandez is now married and has a beautiful baby girl. I wanted so badly to take their pictures and I got my wish!! I felt so honored to capture some sweet moments for them. We only had about 15 minutes because the sun was setting and it was about to rain! So it was quick but so incredibly sweet. 

The only bad thing was Mandley does not speak English and I do not know Spanish! But Manely was so wonderful and was so sweet to me even though we could not understand each other! Later on in the night we were able to use Facebook translator to have a little bit of a conversation (Thank you Facebook!) 

I promised to learn Spanish for our next trip there so we could talk to each other a little more! 

These are so dear to my heart because we love Hernandez so very much and getting to know his family was so special to us. We can't wait to go back and visit. 




Cain and Hernandez met at Basic Training in 2013. They also were at AIT together. Hernandez came to our wedding in 2014 and stood up with Cain <3 It meant so much to Cain and myself that he was there. So thankful to see them together again now in 2016! Looking forward to getting together again!



No comments