Avery + Kennedy | Bluffton, IN

Avery and Kenndey are my favorite girls! I have been lucky enough to know them both for many years from taking their family photos and their yearly cheer photo shoot! Every year I fall more in love with them! They are sweet, funny, super cheesy, goofy and gorgeous!! Their beauty is from the inside out! 

The whole time I think to myself "Man, I am so lucky to have this job!" capturing them every year growing up and becoming young ladies is pretty neat. They both are so different but I think that's what makes them such great friends! 

Sadly the rain was about to make it so that we wouldn't be able to do pictures. But the girls and their moms decided that a little (alot) of rain wouldn't stop them from having a fun photo shoot! As you can see from the last few pictures... it was raining, but they were just having fun no matter what! 

Can't wait to do this again next year! But we will hope for the sunshine of course ;) 



























No comments