I can't wait to do that again...



Phew, weekends wear me out.....

In the best way possible.

I love getting to spend the weekends with my parents. I load up my car almost every weekend that I can with clothes, food that I don't want to go bad, tupperware that I borrowed from the week before, my bike and computer and of course Nova. (bike and computer don't come with me every time) ha

Cain joins me any weekend that he can but with working weekends and the Army he doesn't always get to come with me. We miss him so stinking much when he is away.

I enjoy every minute at my parents home. It's so familiar to me like the back of my hand. I love my home in Fort Wayne so very much, but nothing is quite like the house that built you.

This weekend we spent time with my pawpaw and had Graci over to spend the night. We played with kitties, we jumped, baked with chocolate and stayed up way to late gigging. Graci brings so much joy to my heart and I know how much my parents adore having her around.

By the end of every weekend I load up everything I brought and then double that with what my parents give us. I drive home (This time alone) and just think of how wonderful life is and how blessed I am.

After unloading the car, bringing everything in, putting every last thing into place where it belongs... I say with a joyful heart .... "I can't wait to do that again"

A short video of my Saturday.


No comments