I'm thankful for ...

I'm thankful for...


My little family.



My husband is too good to be true.

He is everything I wanted and more. I'm thankful for his love, support and friendship. Marriage has been amazing, truly amazing. It's a wonderful gift God gave us. The gift of a companion through life, someone to lean on through hard times and to rejoice and laugh with through the good times!

I have that with Cain. He is a hero in my eyes... how thankful I am to have him. I love you Cain.

We are both thankful for our families. When we need advice, a helping hand, shoulders to cry on (I would be talking about myself here!) or making fun memories, we have our families there with us through it all!






I have a lot to be thankful as you can see.

What a great reminder this has been. To see the faces of those who have done so much for us. We are thankful for so many things... I couldn't write it all down in one post but I hope everyone knows how thankful we are.

What blessings God has given us.

I pray that you too take time to remember the blessings in your life and the ones to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Grogg's










No comments