May | 2015

Sometime in April I decided to take on a project for May.  I first did this project last October. (2014)



That project is to take a short clip everyday for a whole month. I don't know why I choose the busiest months to do this but just like in October, I was able to keep to my plan and take a video each day! (Sometimes nights!)




I love to look back now and think just how wonderful this last month was. It was busy with work, yes. But also personal time too, which is so needed for me!


So sit back and take a look into what our May looked like  :) LINK - May Video


Oh and here is the link to October's video! - October 2014


3 comments

  1. Loved it!!! You both are adorable!
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love watching the world through your eyes...You have grown so much from when I first met you. Thanks for sharing the beauty that you see....erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love keeping up-to-date with you and Cain. You guys are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete