Week #12 2015

3.26.14

This day was one to not forgot! I picked Graci up in Bluffton, spent time with my mom and then came home with Graci to spend the evening together!

While I made supper Cain and Graci played hockey. Cain let her use half of a broken stick.






Then we spent the evening outside. Graci made us a Pig Pie Soup and Cain started a fire. 











Some of my favorite people in one spot .... makes my heart so full.




3.27.15

Grace spent the night and the next morning we walked to the park with Nova!



3.28.15

Waiting .... waiting .... waiting.... Time was very slow that day.


3.29.15

This was early Sunday morning. I got the call Saturday night that Natalie was ready and I could come over to start photographing the birth!!!!

 What a honor it was. Natalie was a fighter! I found a new respect for all moms after this night!






3.30.15

Resting from the night before... Oh please Nova, you act like you were up all night :p




3.31.15

Finally a night to ourselves! We are loving our front porch ... and I'm loving the natural light it brings!





4.1.15

Only picture I took was from my iPhone... but it explains the best part of this day. Taking Graci to school :)



4.2.15





No comments