Lanie | Fort Wayne and Bluffton Indiana

I've been photographing Lane now for 6 years. That's when I started actually taking pictures as career. So I'm not counting the little snap shots I took of her while we were playing dolls or outside with our kitty cats! Lane is a great little sister, always bugging me and driving me crazy! ;) I honestly couldn't ask for a better friend in a sister. She is out going and full of energy never stopping! I am going to miss her while she is away the next 10 days. A little jealous that she is with my brother in Alaska while I'm home working! 

Here are some of my favorites of Thursdays night rainy session!




  



















Photographed by: Lanette Stringer


1 comment

  1. These are just the cutest EVER pictures!! You captured our Lanie and her awesome personality! I just LOVED this photo shoot collection...about as much as we love Lanie!!

    ReplyDelete