Mermaid Hair | DIY Spray

Never in the history of me blogging did I think I would be talking about my hair. Just because it hasn't always been healthy. It's been a stuggle for a long time! Until... 

Well, lots of things have changed. I threw out all chemicals on my hair. How would you know if your products have chemicals? Download "think dirty" app and scan your products. It will rate it from 1-10  ... 10 being the worst! Let's just say mine where bad (and some said "organic") 

Next I started to use a natural shampoo with oils in it. Game gamer. 

Next I found this Mermiad spary. And now I'm more in love with my hair! 

I spray this on my wet hair but also when it's dry for friz control! 

So here is the "how too"!


Mermaid Spray
+ 4 oz glass jar
+ 30 drops Lavender
+ 30 drops Cedarwood
+ 20 drops Rosemary
+ 10 drops Geranium 
+ 3 oz of Thayer's unscented witch hazel


If you are needing these oils to make this spray or for you hair needs, message me, text me or visit this link to learn more!







Comment below and tell me if you are going to try this!

No comments