Life right now


Life is still at full speed for us! I am still in my busy season, I don't see an end in sight! (maybe by Christmas?!) I can just hope for a break, what does a break look like to me? Staying at home for a full day! That's all I'm asking for!


Cain is staying super busy also, he is finishing school (only 1 month left!) working as a Paramedic, Army life is still taking lots of time with flight hours and drill, plus he helps out at the high school with wrestling practice so our days together at the moment seem far and few, but we are starting to see more days in the future together. Don't get me wrong we still do get days together, and I am just thankful for him being HOME right now. This time last year he was still in Texas (do you guys remember that!?) We work really hard for having days together in a week, it's something we like to do and we tend to be selfish with our time together! (That's ok, by the way!)

Nova has kept the fort down through all our busyness and has loved our new kind size. We shared a full-size bed for 3 1.2 years so this bed feels like heaven to all of us. Yet... she still takes all the blankets (although Cain would tell you that's me! Don't listen to him!)


Here soon with the more free time I get, I am going to be blogging more and sharing all the fall sessions I have been taking!

Is there anything else you would like to see me blog about? Maybe the house? What we eat? Oils?

Let me know!







No comments