Pear to pick

This past weekend was drill weekend for Cain. I normally try to find something for myself to do these weekends.

And normally it's work I do, because that keeps me most busy. I did work a lot this past weekend. I am trying out a new project for my photography business so Friday night and Sunday morning was spent working on that! It was fun... but it did make me work a bit more than I'm used too!

I had a family session Saturday night, but I was wanting something to do for the morning/afternoon of Saturday. So I asked if Graci would want to spend the day with me and Nova. It ended up being one of the best days spent laughing and talking together. We spend many hours jumping on the trampoline , listening to Frozen music and playing with the cats and nova.


She brings so much joy to a house it's sometimes overwhelming just how much happiness we all get when Graci is around! She loves picking vegetables from my dad's garden and when the time is right,  apples and pears from the trees we have at my parents home.

She gets so excited when she sees that there is a apple or pear to pick.



Holding the fruit up with her dress...















Summer days like these should never end! Graci has been a friend to me for so many years. I needed that relaxing carefree Saturday... so thanks Graci for spending it with me, and of course nova too :)

Cain is home from drill and already back working at the hospital today. With school just around the corner for him I am starting to realize our summer is coming to a end.

It was one amazing summer though. A wedding, honeymoon, Nashville, florida, Chicago... We did a lot! I think I can speak for Cain when saying we both had the best summer and could not be more thankful for the safe travels we had. It being the first summer as a married couple I would say I hope every summer is like the one we had.

We are excited about this coming fall season though. We have some things we are already looking forward too :)

Mrs. Grogg

No comments